Our “Top Ten” Word and Excel courses have a new content release program: DRIP.
Has anyone used this technology successfully in online courses?
With DRIP programming, the lessons are released one day at a time. Students receive an email each day with a summary of the day’s goals and benefits. The emails also include an invitation to return to our course and enjoy the next topic. The purpose of DRIP programming is to “engage students” with more interactivity.
In the course below, students receive a daily email with a link to log in, watch a ten-minute video, download the eBook (PDf) and find sample spreadsheets. ,
This is BETA software and a new concept for me. What are your thoughts about this DRIP programming? Helpful or Inbox Overload? You can evaluate this DRIP programming by enrolling in our free course if you wish. You can also use this question to start a discussion. Please contact meif you have questions.
DRIP EVALUATION: Top Ten Tools in Microsoft Excel
How to Enroll: Sign In to the school, then Enroll in the free course. (Two steps)
Our promise: No cost or ankle biters.
CLICK HERE to ENROLL:
The TOP TEN TOOLS in Microsoft Excel are:
- Format TEXT (UPPER, LOWER, SUBSTITUTE)
- Combine TEXT from different cells (CONCATENANTE)
- Find the DATE: Month, Day, Year
- Calculate the payment (FINANCIAL)
- BONUS: Find the best payment with SCENARIOS
- LOOKUP the information in a table
- BONUS: LOOKUP the student records!
- Use a TABLE to SUM, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN and COUNT
- Visualize the data as a CHART
And the NUMBER ONE OPTION in Microsoft Excel…
Create an Interactive FORM with DataTools!
Another Computer Mama Guide:
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBooks with detailed instructions
- Sample spreadsheet and examples
- Practice, Quizzes and Skill Test
Buy the books at Amazon: https://thecomputermama.us/books-page/
Please evaluate my Courses: Visit our school at UDEMY